Electronics and Communication Engineering has gained importance in recent years due to its versatile application in every facet of the engineering field. It mainly deals with the principles of electronic devices and communication technologies along with basic electronic components, design of circuits and systems.
National Instruments brings experimental learning to communication laboratories by offering Laboratory Stand comprising of components such as transmitter, channel and receiver. Using NI tools you can now implement simulated communication parameters in hardware and test its functionality.
National Instruments RF tools deliver a high-performance platform for hands-on learning and pioneering research. With these tools you can easily:
- Specify, design, prototype and test modern communication systems
- Architect, partition and select technologies for implementation of specified communication systems
- Design essential elements of modern RF/Wireless communication system.
Benefits of the NI Experiential Approach
- Students can build live communication systems in hardware by wiring together circuit blocks.
- After building a circuit, students can apply the signal generation and measurement capability of the NI LabVIEW software.
- Connect baseband signals to up/down converters and measure all communication parameters.
- Conduct parametric tests on standard communication protocols including WiMAX, WLAN ,etc.
- Engineer new communication algorithms from designs to deployment.
Fundamental Concepts & Problems Solvable Using NI Controls Laboratory
- Digital Communication Systems
- Signal and Spectra
- Waveform and Spectrum Transformation with Inertialness Non-linear Element.
- Signal and Frequency Multiplication
- Frequency Transformation
- Amplitude Modulation
- Pulse-Amplitude Modulation
- Pulse-code Modulation
- Time-dividing Multiplexing
- Multichannel Communication System Development
- AM Signal Demodulation
- Analysis Of Frequency Modulator
- Analysis Of Digital-Analog & vice-versa Signal Conversion
- Continuous Time signal Sampling(Nyquist-shannon Sampling Theorem)
- Discrete type of Digital signals modulation.
- Analysis of Modulated Signal’s Spectra
- Analysis of Orthogonality properties of Harmonic Signals
- Analysis of optimal Coherent Demodulator of AM,FM,PM Signals
- Distribution Laws of Random Processes.
- Random Signal Passage via Linear & Non-linear Circuits.
- Communication Systems Noise Immunity
- Theory and Technique of VHF Receivers,VHF Transmitters,VHF Amplifiers
- VHF Circuits and Transmission Lines Testing